Get accommodations for ADHD in university and college

Alina Kislenko, MA RP, explores getting accommodations in university and college when you have ADHD, as well as the Bursary for Students with Disabilities (BSWD), a special grants available in Ontario that can give you up to $8,000 in grants every year of your studies.


Posted 29 weeks ago
© 2018 Paracor Initiative